a little late but stuff i have been thinking about:
1. have a "me" day at least once every other week. a "me" day is defined as having NOTHING and NOWHERE for me to do or be. I can wake up in the morning, and decide what i want to do right there and then.
2. cook more. eat better. eat less fast food. (urbanite may be my huuuuge exception.)
3. be more financially responsible. (ie. keep a budget. and stick to it. and start saving.)
4. get more sleep.
5. learn to say "no". (ie. condense my schedule).
6. don't do anything i don't want to do. do things that make me happy.
7. keep better in touch with friends.
8. cut myself some slack. life is a process, i don't need to get things done RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW.
9. dance unapologetically.
10. call home more.
10 things to do for 2010!