Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 resolutions...

a little late but stuff i have been thinking about:

1. have a "me" day at least once every other week. a "me" day is defined as having NOTHING and NOWHERE for me to do or be. I can wake up in the morning, and decide what i want to do right there and then.

2. cook more. eat better. eat less fast food. (urbanite may be my huuuuge exception.)

3. be more financially responsible. (ie. keep a budget. and stick to it. and start saving.)

4. get more sleep.

5. learn to say "no". (ie. condense my schedule).

6. don't do anything i don't want to do. do things that make me happy.

7. keep better in touch with friends.

8. cut myself some slack. life is a process, i don't need to get things done RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW.

9. dance unapologetically.

10. call home more.

10 things to do for 2010!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love how we're pretty similar.

just say no!!!

Janet Oh said...

I like #1. Such a simple concept, but I bet it's really hard to do.

Also, why don't we talk more often?! I need Kathy updates!